What to wear
I look around and I see feathers. Feathers are the new trend that is being worn as earrings and hair accessories, it's an easy way to add a unique spin to your style.
You can see various styles of the feather earrings from peacock and multicolored to long and layered feathers.
They are also a trend that is very affordable for any college student.
On the other hand the new trend is feather hair extensions, these range in price depending if you have your hair dresser put them in or buy the clip on feathers that you can put in and take out as you wish.
They come in a variety of colors and patterns; you can even find some with embellishments.
This look has been seen on the top men and women celebrities of 2011, like Beyonce, Steven Tyler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Ke$ha.
You can find both of these feather trends online, in fashion stores, or in beauty supply stores.
Let's jump from head to toes. Rain is here as well as the cool fall weather, lets warm up our feet with some stylish boots.
The trendy boots to shop for are the military inspired combat boots with chunky buckles, wedged ankle boots, suede mid calf boots, and lace up boots.
You can apply these looks to your own personal style. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and the outfit.
You can find these boots at reasonable prices at stores like TJ Max, Target, Forever 21, Ross, or Marshalls.
Like many college students you want to get more for your money, so shopping on a low budget and going to stores with discounts and low prices are the way to go.
For more tips on where to shop and to get the hot trends for fall and winter check back on the next issue of El Paisano or visit www.elpaisanonewspaper.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone