What to wear
I look around and I see feathers. Feathers are the new trend that is being worn as earrings and hair accessories, it's an easy way to add a unique spin to your style.
You can see various styles of the feather earrings from peacock and multicolored to long and layered feathers.
They are also a trend that is very affordable for any college student.
On the other hand the new trend is feather hair extensions, these range in price depending if you have your hair dresser put them in or buy the clip on feathers that you can put in and take out as you wish.
They come in a variety of colors and patterns; you can even find some with embellishments.
This look has been seen on the top men and women celebrities of 2011, like Beyonce, Steven Tyler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Ke$ha.
You can find both of these feather trends online, in fashion stores, or in beauty supply stores.
Let's jump from head to toes. Rain is here as well as the cool fall weather, lets warm up our feet with some stylish boots.
The trendy boots to shop for are the military inspired combat boots with chunky buckles, wedged ankle boots, suede mid calf boots, and lace up boots.
You can apply these looks to your own personal style. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and the outfit.
You can find these boots at reasonable prices at stores like TJ Max, Target, Forever 21, Ross, or Marshalls.
Like many college students you want to get more for your money, so shopping on a low budget and going to stores with discounts and low prices are the way to go.
For more tips on where to shop and to get the hot trends for fall and winter check back on the next issue of El Paisano or visit www.elpaisanonewspaper.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Skydiving Vikings to Deliver Minnesota's Game Ball
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!