What to wear
I look around and I see feathers. Feathers are the new trend that is being worn as earrings and hair accessories, it's an easy way to add a unique spin to your style.
You can see various styles of the feather earrings from peacock and multicolored to long and layered feathers.
They are also a trend that is very affordable for any college student.
On the other hand the new trend is feather hair extensions, these range in price depending if you have your hair dresser put them in or buy the clip on feathers that you can put in and take out as you wish.
They come in a variety of colors and patterns; you can even find some with embellishments.
This look has been seen on the top men and women celebrities of 2011, like Beyonce, Steven Tyler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Ke$ha.
You can find both of these feather trends online, in fashion stores, or in beauty supply stores.
Let's jump from head to toes. Rain is here as well as the cool fall weather, lets warm up our feet with some stylish boots.
The trendy boots to shop for are the military inspired combat boots with chunky buckles, wedged ankle boots, suede mid calf boots, and lace up boots.
You can apply these looks to your own personal style. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and the outfit.
You can find these boots at reasonable prices at stores like TJ Max, Target, Forever 21, Ross, or Marshalls.
Like many college students you want to get more for your money, so shopping on a low budget and going to stores with discounts and low prices are the way to go.
For more tips on where to shop and to get the hot trends for fall and winter check back on the next issue of El Paisano or visit www.elpaisanonewspaper.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- LED Technology Helping People See The World in a Whole...
- Ice Dams Put Homes at Risk for Termites
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart
- What Does Million in IRS Budget Cuts Mean for Taxpayers?
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor