Intramural Speech Tourney
The Annual Intramural Tournament is going to occur at Rio Hondo on Nov. 18 hosted by the Speech and Debate.
This event is open to the public and anyone who wishes to compete.
A fee of $10 is required by each student in order to compete with all proceeds going towards the Forensics Club.
Attendance by those not competing is free. Lunch and dinner will be provided as this is an all-day event.
The topics for the debate will be about the current situation about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest and the positives and negatives of Facebook.
The deadline to submit entries is by Nov. 2 at 1 p.m. to the Communication and Languages office at A219. For further information, contact Forensics Coordinator Libby Curiel at Lcuriel@riohondo.edu
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?