Intramural Speech Tourney
The Annual Intramural Tournament is going to occur at Rio Hondo on Nov. 18 hosted by the Speech and Debate.
This event is open to the public and anyone who wishes to compete.
A fee of $10 is required by each student in order to compete with all proceeds going towards the Forensics Club.
Attendance by those not competing is free. Lunch and dinner will be provided as this is an all-day event.
The topics for the debate will be about the current situation about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest and the positives and negatives of Facebook.
The deadline to submit entries is by Nov. 2 at 1 p.m. to the Communication and Languages office at A219. For further information, contact Forensics Coordinator Libby Curiel at Lcuriel@riohondo.edu
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone