Intramural Speech Tourney
The Annual Intramural Tournament is going to occur at Rio Hondo on Nov. 18 hosted by the Speech and Debate.
This event is open to the public and anyone who wishes to compete.
A fee of $10 is required by each student in order to compete with all proceeds going towards the Forensics Club.
Attendance by those not competing is free. Lunch and dinner will be provided as this is an all-day event.
The topics for the debate will be about the current situation about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest and the positives and negatives of Facebook.
The deadline to submit entries is by Nov. 2 at 1 p.m. to the Communication and Languages office at A219. For further information, contact Forensics Coordinator Libby Curiel at Lcuriel@riohondo.edu
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge