Intramural Speech Tourney
The Annual Intramural Tournament is going to occur at Rio Hondo on Nov. 18 hosted by the Speech and Debate.
This event is open to the public and anyone who wishes to compete.
A fee of $10 is required by each student in order to compete with all proceeds going towards the Forensics Club.
Attendance by those not competing is free. Lunch and dinner will be provided as this is an all-day event.
The topics for the debate will be about the current situation about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest and the positives and negatives of Facebook.
The deadline to submit entries is by Nov. 2 at 1 p.m. to the Communication and Languages office at A219. For further information, contact Forensics Coordinator Libby Curiel at Lcuriel@riohondo.edu
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent El Paisano News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EL PAISANO NEWS
RECENT EL PAISANO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!